Friday, August 25, 2006

ang weird ko talaga.

I guess I am normal after all. I certainly have my fair share of up days and down days, like any other human being. Ang babaw, all it took to erase my emotional clouds was a pair of brown plaid canvas slip-on sneakers on sale. And molten chocolate cake. (Of course, I won't forget how a tearful heart-to-heart with Ninang got me started. Salamat ulit.) And to think I almost joined the loonies over at Napa State :p

It certainly helps to just chill out for the moment and try to refocus your energies for a minute. To just--I don't know--breathe, I guess. Like what that U2 song says, to "get yourself together" because you're "stuck in a moment you can't get out of". It certainly did the job for me.

Sometimes you've got to learn to take yourself a little less seriously. To laugh at yourself. That's what I've been doing all day and I'm certainly feeling so much better as I write this.

Yun lang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home