Wednesday, October 04, 2006

KAYA KO 'TO : Isang Pangmulat-mata sa mga Reklamador na Tulad Ko :p

I've decided to stop being paranoid about things. Huge deal, for a worrywart like me in a time like this. And just like that too--I woke up today and told myself, "Anj, tama na."

I guess it was my subconscious' way of reminding me that nothing good ever happens to those who continuously worry and whine about things without doing anything about them. Or those who endlessly tell themselves, "Lagi na lang ako." or "Kawawa naman ako.", who consider themselves as "always the victim and never the culprit" of their own destinies.

Yayyy. Ayoko maging tulad nila.

Bilog ang mundo. And I guess I just opened myself to the fact that this time, it's my turn to be at the bottom. Tama lang naman eh--alangan namang lagi ka na lang sa itaas. Boring din naman yung palagi ka na lang andun.

But it doesn't mean I'm just going to resign myself to this kind of break. Naniniwala pa rin naman ako na soon, I'll be back on top, and in fighting form no less. Ganun ako eh.

"Tama na. Sobra na. Ayoko na. Why me?"--that's what I used to say to myself everytime something like this happens. Now I realize that nothing positive ever came out of it, and nothing ever will. Tama nga ang kaibigan kong si Leni (isa sa mga pinaka-matalinong tao na nakilala ko): KUNG WALA KANG GINAGAWA, WALA KANG KARAPATAN MAG-REKLAMO. Amen.

Kaya ko 'to. Ako pa? :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home