Monday, November 27, 2006

I received an early Christmas greeting from my sponsored child yesterday. Ang saya ng feeling! :)

*****

Grabe, Tuesday pa lang ngayon, pagod na ko. Yesterday was just too hectic and stressful for my liking.The darn office PC won't connect, the printer (which I managed to make work by some force of magic) kept going on and off, I had to go to SC then to SM then back just to have the Honny posters ready. I didn't even notice the time until my tummy started rumbling and I realized it was already 3pm--and I hadn't had neither breakfast nor lunch yet. Susginoo.

*****

On a lighter, happier note, I got an offer from Gerard to help out with the research on his Quiapo coffee table book, and his National Museum exhibit on February. Both with sufficient compensation, syempre. Taray! I know it's gonna be tough juggling these 2 jobs plus my other 2 jobs here in UP, pero I figured sayang naman (not the money, although God knows I can really use additional income!) the experience if I let this pass. Libro yun eh, at saka National Museum. Hello! Engot lang ang tatanggi.

Although I have to say, I'm a little worried about somebody's reaction--a really good friend, in particular. Kasi technically, kanya yung offer dati, pero nahihirapan na si Gerard kasi he rarely shows his face here. Pero dapat fair game naman yun diba, kasi trabaho yun eh. Hmm...

*****

Birthday ni Angel kahapon. 5 years old na ang baby sister ko. Pwede na mag-boyfriend, haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home