Thursday, February 08, 2007

Weeeee!!!!

Last night was a total success. Everyone was so impressed with how the exhibit turned out, and had so many ideas as to how to expand it's reach beyond Metro Manila (Traveling Museum, here we come!). I'm still psyched until now--I guess a lot of it has to do with seeing the fruits of your hard work not only come to life, but also be so much appreciated by your colleagues (I could only imagine how Gerard must feel).Weeee!!!!

My feet still hurt like quadruple hell, but it was sure worth it, running around in heels for last-minute details and preparations.The food was divine--I think everyone had about 3-4 trips each to the buffet table! There were lots of oohs and aahs over the superspecial artifacts and items, and lots of talk and laughter come cocktails. As always, photo-ops were mandatory, what with a National Artist, a former beauty queen, and a former First Lady present as guests of honor (Mabuhay ang GAY TRAIN, haha!).

The party ended pretty early (by twentysomething standards, that is), so we kids decided to head off to Blue Wave to grab a couple of drinks. By then, nobody expected that by the end of the night, non-drinkers would be converted (chug, chug, chug!), an RB Santos soundalike was gonna take the stage, Christian was gonna do an impromptu Edwin McCain, I would end up being palswith a couple of people I originally didn't like that much, and we were gonna do Gran Turismo 3, EDSA-style.

Look out for pics I will post--as soon as I grab from Jas and Dax-Dax. Or just check out their Multiply sites.
Weeee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home