Wednesday, April 18, 2007

[forty-] love.

Sun-burn! :p My face and arms are all red from playing tennis lunchtime in the scorching summer sun. I don't usually mind being tan (in fact, I love it), but I was hoping to get it from laying out in the sands of Boracay (or Galera or Pagudpud or Cebu. Even laying on a ratty towel atopa monobloc pool chair would do at this point.) and not from hitting [fly] balls in the UP tennis courts. Phooey.

But Saku (you da man!) and I beat Dax (Andy Roddick, according to X) and X (Marat Safin? :p)--Peace, y'all--six sets to four, so it's still all good, hehe! :p

*****

It feels weird to be expected to dish out sound advice about something you know you kinda suck at. Like love, for example (and I'm not talking tennis anymore). But when you know someone's looking up to you to do so, what can you do? Hayyy.

I just hope I don't make things worse with my "expert" advice. *rolls eyes*

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesley Ardelle said...

Wow, nagtetennis ka na? :) Niiice. Is this a regular thing for you this summer?

9:15 PM, April 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey les! yep, pretty much. nagpapaka-sporty kami e :p you're welcome to join us :)

6:18 PM, April 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home