Saturday, August 11, 2007

sabado nights (te-ne-ne-nen!)

Just got home from prod for AF Week. I don't know why the hell I'm still doing this, I'm supposed to be sitting back, just waiting for Meriendahan to come. Must be FTL--For The Loooooooove!!! :p

Had dinner at Jammin' Jamaica (officially one of my favorite places to date) with Daxdax, Shayne, Lord Evil Bhoy Rap Pickapeppa, Senor Munda and Rosab. Tawa-to-death again over, um, "kwento". hahaha.

To tat or not to tat? I don't even know why I'm still asking this--I'm definitely set on it. I have the perfect design and the money (which I hope is enough), I will sooooo do it tomorrow. Call me loser if I don't have it done come AF Week opening (gah!).

This upcoming presentation for the Chancellor and Senator Angara is definitely making me at wit's end. Pressure!!!! Wah. Kaya ko 'to!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home