Friday, September 21, 2007

it's 3 am, i must be lonely...

...thus this blah entry.

It's 1:30 am actually. Two weeks of me here in Napa. Two weeks of jetlag. Two weeks of f*cked up sleeping habits. God.

I was online as early as 5 am today, credit to my lack of sleep and lack of new things to do. It was 45 degrees Fahrenheit. That's 7.2 degrees Celsius. And dropping. I was so cold, so miserable in my tropical weather sweaters that Mama decided to whisk me off to the clothing store to buy winter wear. In September. Unbelievable.

I'm bored stupid. I've done everything there is to do in this small, sleepy town (well, everything except take my Stepdad up on his karaoke-at-the-steakhouse dare. hah! ako pa?! don't make me laugh....).

I miss my friends. I miss Arki, and Sarah's, and SM North and movies at Trinoma. Choco Kiss and Oz. I miss sunsets in UP, especially now that it's always dark and cold and drizzling almost all day.

Good thing I have raket tomorrow night. And San Francisco for Across the Universe on Saturday. And coffee with Jeff and Lutrell on Sunday. And the Jeep.

I know I said "All you need is love." Well, sometimes you need a little bit of sleep too.

Hayyyy.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home