Thursday, May 05, 2005

"Baka magka-cancer ka n'yan!" :D

I'm currently reading Sun Tzu's Art of War. The book cover says it's a good guide to coping with everyday life and all the other crap that come your way.

It feels kinda weird to treat life as a huge battle. I always thought that in order to live life best, we should strive for calm, for order, for peace.

I heard somewhere that the ultimate goal of war is the attainment of peace. That makes it even more confusing for me. I mean, how can things be peaceful when they won't ever be the same again? War changes things and alters lives--and more often than not, for the worse.

I always hear the phrase order in chaos. How exactly is that exemplified in daily life?

Wala lang. Just thinking too much I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger the little monster said...

people only appreciate things when they've experienced the opposite. like peace, hindi makita nung iba yung value, they take it for granted when its there, pero pag naka-experience ka ng chaos, peace will cease to be a somewhat abstract concept. and if you fight for it, it will have a greater value kasi nga, you've seen na mahirap sya i-attain once mawala sya, so you'll be more concious of the things you do to be able to keep it.

9:58 AM, May 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home