Monday, May 30, 2005

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me...Ayoko pang Pumasok!

I am soooo dreading tomorrow. It's plain and simple--ayoko pang pumasok!!!

Damn, the Spurs lost. They could've swept the semis--sayang! I just hope Phoenix doesn't regain momentum since they'll be home for Game 4.

My relatives are arriving from the States tonight. I'm super excited--masaya na naman 'to. I guess it is kind of a factor why I don't want to go to school yet. Hay.

Matigas talaga ang ulo ng lolo ko. We just got home from the hospital where he was confined for 3 days, and look at what he's doing now...cooking adobo, for crying out loud! Sabi ko naman ako na eh, so he won't wear himself out. Grabe talaga minsan ang oldies noh, they're so hard to control. Minsan parang ang sarap itali nito sa TV chair niya eh!



It's hard to believe that this is practically the last day of my summer vacation. Oh my God. Bitin, sobra! I know I've been kinda complaining about the boredom and unproductivity. Kahit papano, I'm still looking forward to school--to seeing my old friends, picking at the new people, having classes at the new arki. But as of today I'm wishing to look forward to it for an extra couple of weeks. *hehe*

'Nay. I'm hearing loud thumps from downstairs--I better go check on my grandpa. Baka kung ano na ang ginagawa nun!

Ta-ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home