Sunday, May 29, 2005

Irresponsibility

Funny, it was just a couple of days ago when I was talking about being responsible.

I woke up this morning and the first thought that popped into my head was, "Magpa-late reg na lang kaya ako?" I swear, it was the first thing that came to mind--which probably means I've put some serious thought on it.

It's my last semester in college *fingerscrossed* and I've only got 6 units left to finish. But I think I've screwed up a subject last sem *cougharch27cough*, and I might have to take the removals (I think it's supposed to be on reg day itself, but I'm thinking of just taking the slow removals). Heck, if worse comes to worst, I might have to retake the subject all together.

It's not like this never happened to me before. Trust me, it has, many times over. What's surprising is that, well, I don't really care.

I used to care about things like that--panic, even. Now I just don't get why I'm this way. Is it because I'm finally on the homestretch? Or because I'm just plain tired of stressing myself out?

It is pretty irresponsible of me, I know that. But for the life of me, I just can't seem to get into the right groove of things recently.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home