Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Anak ka naman ng tinapa, o!

It was, pretty much, a good day today. I left home early, had my usual Starbucks fix, then arrived in school just to find out my professor had to leave for a meeting. Hung out with AF people at the fishball stand, hung out with them at Noli's, then hung out some more at the fishball stand. Went to Boysen with Cheska and Leni to get sponsorships for AF Week (more like got lost!), drove through McDo for fries and a float, then went back to Arki to find out I've been appointed as Sir O and Sir Mata's student assistant (and that I need to do a powerpoint lecture before Friday. In fairness, there's pay involved). Hung out some more, attended the AF G.A., watched an indie with Jay and the gang. Got rained on on the way home, had adobo, pancit, cake and ice cream for dinner (it's my late Grandma's birthday), and now I'm plunked down in front of my PC trying to get a head start on the powerpoint thingy. It doesn't even matter that I have Arch 73 homework due tomorrow--I don't quite feel like doing it. Prob just read about it.

Like I said, I had a pretty ok day. Except for one thing.

Pikon na kung pikon, but I'm still blistering over some comment made by a supposed friend this afternoon. I don't know why she said it, it just kinda popped out of her stupid mouth. I mean, I'm pretty much used to being the brunt of digs sometime so I'm kind of annoyed by the fact that I'm still reeling over that particular jibe.

"Ikakasal na kasi si _____, kaya brokenhearted si Anj." FUCK YOU.

I guess I just wasn't feeling my good day at that time, plus there's this applicant that just annoys me to pieces. That joke (if it was one) probably was just done in bad taste, at a bad time, and by someone I'm not particularly fond of these days.

Ikaw, how would you like it if all of a sudden I said, "Ikaw _____, kelan mo pa naisip ilaglag ang AF?" FUCK YOU.

Badtrip lang, just as I'm just enjoying a good day with people I actually like, that comes out. Wow, thanks for ruining my day.

In all fairness, the movie kind of made up for it. And there's enough work to keep me occupied. I also have a job now, might be going to Baguio for work soon, and I'm looking forward to Friday's auditions at Cravings. Badtrip lang talaga it had to come from her, of all people.

Don't expect nice dinners at my house anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home