Saturday, July 30, 2005

Haynaku

I watched the UP-Ateneo game today with my sister and Leni. Needless to say, I spent a lousy 270 bucks to see the Maroons fall prey to the Eagles. On top of that, I now have a headache, throat so raw from screaming and probably and extra 5 pounds from my post-loss depression sugar binge.

We lost. We couldn't come back, even after the lead went down to a measly four points. There was no outside shooting, and the team seemed to take second-chance points for granted.

I don't even want to start with that "God-forsaken school in Katipunan"--exact words from my sister's prof, who incidentally is an Ateneo Law graduate.

I hate streaks, especially when they're losing streaks. And I hate droughts, especially when it's been raining graces just a couple of weeks before.

HOY, MAROONS!!! WAKE UP!!! ANO BAAAAAAAAAAAAA???????????????????

I just want to say that I don't intend to spend my last days in UP wondering how it might have been if my school was in the Finals--like I've been doing for the past 6 years.

Still...I HEART JINO FERRER. Haynaku.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home