Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ho-hum

Just taking a break from my usual lecture presentation obligations. Hay.

Saw Jino at the gym yesterday. Yu-mmy. Was buying tix for what probably will be UP's last game of the season (although I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the what if's and maybe's). Was reminded yesterday of how much I hate riding the bus (no choice for car-less little me, though). Sarah's with Leni, Foom and (surprise!) Jika.

Went to school early today to solve for the 72 quiz, which according to my professor himself was pretty unsolvable. Letch. Hung out and discussed my app dilemmas with Leni, Rufi and Agnes. Wayyyy tired when I got back to UP, I spent (na naman) for a cab home.

Mama's coming home on the 29th. Still haven't talked about "it". Oh well.

Looking forward to interview tomorrow. Sana lang I finish this "super lecture" in time for Friday. Wonder what's gonna happen if I don't? Hmm...

Sana Saturday na. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home