Friday, May 12, 2006

19...

There's something unsettling sbout waking up super early to a rainstorm on a summer morning. It's just against the laws of Nature for such an ungodly amount of rain to pour in the midst of summer heat. It's as if you know that things aren't going to be quite as you would like.

I Martha Stewart-ed my way out of today. I've been cooking, cleaning, sewing clothes and whatnot since after breakfast. Personally, I think boredom is both getting the best of me and bringing out the best in me as well.

I was looking forward to a meeting tomorrow morning, which was weird (I mean, since when do I get excited over 9 am Saturday meetings for work?). At least it would give me something to do, right? Too bad I just got word from my boss that it was postponed because of this Typhoon Caloy that's pretty much doing nothing to help me get out of this boredom rut.

I know, I know-- I should just quit complaining and be thankful to have an abundance in spare time, but seriously, this is all just inducing in me a feeling of contradiction: How come that when I'm asking just for a little break, the work comes pouring in buckets, and when I have so much time to spare, there is absolutely nothing to do?

Again, I will probably regret saying this the minute I come back from my vacation and all the work is tambak on my desk. But till then, God give me something to do!!!!!




1 Comments:

Blogger the little monster said...

nyha ako din. i was looking forward to the meeting.. gusto ko ng ibang gagawin other than cwts. haaay. ay, paano pag next saturday yun meeting, paano pag di ako makaka-ettend? pwde ba yun?

8:34 AM, May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home