Friday, May 19, 2006

12...

Days 13 & 14 ran on adrenaline, Amazing Race-pace...
Damn, I'm tired...

Day 12, cloudy Friday afternoon. It's a relief to be lazing in front of the PC screen, blogging again, after 2 1/2 days of running around like a headless chicken (hi, ekang), back and forth, to do lots of stuff before I leave. Everything's pretty much in order now-- except for a couple of pa-bilins from my mom and Ninang, which I still have to get. Nevertheless, I'm pretty much good to go.

Watched Da Vinci yesterday with my sis and her friend from work. It actually wasn't so bad, after all (remember my skepticism about Tom Hanks as Langdon?). I must admit, I really never had high expectations of big-screen adaptations of books which to say the least hit the Bestseller jackpot, and I must say I had my reservations about making a super hyped-up flick about a book with such enormous amounts of detail and historical tidbits. I was so sure it would fall flat on it's fata** 150 Million dollar-face. And while reports say it did when it premiered in Cannes, it really wasn't so bad. I'm happy my 140 bucks didn't go to waste.

Elliott's out of Idol. I guess it really wasn't meant to be for him--even though he's got talent 10x bigger than himself. My sister says it's charisma he lacks. Poor guy. Oh well, at least he's kinda up there in the ranks now, and opportunity is practically banging on his door. I hope to see more of the guy outside Idol.

I miss my friends. It's been almost a couple of weeks since I last saw them. And I only have less than a couple of weeks to see them before I leave. Guys? Yoo-hoo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home