Wednesday, October 04, 2006

things are looking up.

I was in such a slump last night. It was pouring outside and I was so tired from all the stressful happenings of the day, I just literally sat down in a corner and stared into nothingness--I think I gave new meaning to the word idle.

I just felt so...blah, for lack of a better word. I hated that feeling.

However, I think life does not allow you to wallow in misery without the tiniest bit of a lifeline. I had not one, but a couple, last night. Somehow, even in my slump-iest of slumps, I managed to grab hold and pull. Thank God.

Thank God for her, who manages to find humor in even the most miserable situations. Thank God for him who, even amidst his busy life and countless personal issues, wholeheartedly gave me the time and attention I did not ask for, but desperately needed.

Another day done. Whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home