Thursday, January 04, 2007

ask and you shall receive.

"I miss work. I miss UP. I miss my friends."
--December 22, 2006


Wah. Ambait ni Lord. Tiba-tiba sa pagtupad ng aking munting hiling. Sabi nga nila, "Ask and you shall receive." And I did, big time. Heehee.

Today was my first day back at work after the Holiday break. Grabe, my first hour at the office, I booked four meetings for tomorrow and next week, not to mention three major assignments. And a powerpoint presentation for the class due 10am tomorrow. REMIX!!!

I shouldn't complain. Masaya naman ako that work's keeping me occupied, liquefying my coagulated creative juices. And let's not forget the sweldo, however meager--you can't complain when you get your own money to spend on just yourself, diba? Siguro nagulat lang ang utak ko sa influx ng trabaho. Aba, nakaka-apat na araw pa lang ang 2007 ah! Pero ok lang.

Sabi nila, however you spend the first few days of New Year is an indication of how the whole year will be like for you. Sabi naman sa Feng Shui, swerte daw ngayong 2007 ang mga pinanganak nang Year of the Dog tulad ko. If my assumptions are correct, 2007 will be promising, full of work and sweldo, lots of laughter. And me? I'll be as lucky as a dog on wishbone heaven. Haha.

Happy New Year ulit sa lahat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home