Saturday, December 30, 2006

ang baaaaaagaaaaaaal ng internet....

...kaya nakakatamad tuloy mag-update. Pero excuse lang yon, kasi ever since the Christmas break started, my brain's been on hibernate mode. Does. Not. Function. Pentium I, sobra.

Ayun, Christmas just passed me by. I got so caught up in the last-minute rush--preparing for and slaving over Noche Buena (that flopped, big time), buying presents with the measliest budget ever--that it just literally passed me by. Next thing I know, it's the 26th, and I'm rushing off to a coffee date with pals.

The trip to the beach was my lifesaver (Thanks, Saku!!!). Had it not been for a change in environment, and friends, I would still be in my Holiday slump. It was just the 6 of us--Saku, me, Leni, Jas, Joe and X (and Saku's lovely family)--but it was so much fun. The beach, videoke, a few drinks, and super good food--it was enough to last me for the remainder of the year (which is just one day as of this time, and ticking down). Not to mention a fresh tan for 2007. Yes!!!

I was supposed to go to the Mana gig tonight with Leni. Pero...nakalimutan namin, hehe. I just decided to go to the mall, brave the throngs of year-end sale-hungry revelers and get my hands on the first nice (more importantly, cheap) thing I see. Alas, I fell prey to the charms of the skinny jean. At hindi sya mura, pramis. I don't want to go into detail, I'll just feel bad about it.

Tomorrow (well actually, today na pala) is the last day of 2006. Looking back, it had the perfect mix of the good and the bad. Lots of things to be thankful for--graduation, the trip to the States, green cards, lots of work, new friends, etc. Lots of things that I hope won't carry over to next year too. I cherish the good and banish the bad, as I always do every year-end. I am hopeful. Hopeful for today, as that Faith Evans song goes.

It's gonna be a new year in a little less than 24 hours. I can't wait to see what 2007 will be like. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home