Wednesday, December 13, 2006

scrooge.

I've just officially Scrooge-ified myself (it's so ironic how it sounds so much like 'crucified').

1. My lolo was asking me to change 1000 peso bills to 50s, for the kids around the neighborhood who come by the house every Christmas for aguinaldo. My answer was a big, fat, resounding "BAKEET? Helloooo...wala nga tayong pera bibigyan pa natin sila?"

2. I just made James my Christmas gift for him: a compilation of sickeningly sad MP3s I titles "James' Breakup Kit".

3. Nobody's getting any Christmas gifts from me this year--well, except for James.

4. I've just decided that I'll sleep through Christmas. And maybe New Year too. (Sige na nga, after I hear Christmas Mass :p)

5. I just want to have a Christmas party as an excuse to drink with my TGIS (Thank God I'm Single) buddies till we all become shitfaced and pass out.

This is so not like me. It's so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home