Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Today was Pretty OK

Today wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Actually, there wasn't really anything bad about it. And though I've said over and over what a bummer it is that my vacation's over, I was kind of excited to be back in school--surprisingly.

I still have to take that removals exam on Friday. I still haven't reviwed. OK, so my day wasn't completely a treat. But it's ok--I had fairly good grades last sem, definitely better than I expected. So I feel pretty good about it. Not even Arch 27 can dampen my spirits.

Ninang got me the American Idol 4 CDs. Nakaka-addict! I've been listening to it non-stop. They all sound really good. To think that they were virtually nobodys just a few months ago. Pretty impressive.

We're going to the beach on Independence Day weekend--I can't wait! My summer may be over, but it doesn't mean I'm over being the complete beach freak that I am. I've really got to learn how to swim--otherwise, how can I learn how to surf? And rowing? I see what seems to be a rowing club in Manila Bay every Sunday when I jog at the Baywalk. They let non-rowers practice with them--pretty cool, huh? I think it's great workout. Running can be pretty monotonous, after all. And soccer season's over due to the bad weather. I think it's time for me to get into a new sport.

I'm designing and customizing iPod covers now. For family and friends, mostly. I do it for free, but I think it's a great idea for a little moneymaking scheme. Consider this my ad. Haha.

To sum up my day, I learned to look at the good, promising side of things and get over my blahs.

Oh, and I also learned how important it is to drink lots of water--the hard way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home