Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Woosh!

Just got home. Grabe, so freaking tired. 1st round of app interviews, W-L card (or A-Q rather) is 3-1. Dead tired. And there's still the lecture I have to do. What if I just finish half kaya? Hmmm.

Kainis si Christian. He saw Jino at LB today. Shoot. Stalker talaga yon. Oh well, there's Saturday pa naman. And Monday, I'm buying tix for the cheering--and something else. :D (Jino, here I come!). Haha

Been teasing Anna about her new guy. But she's learning from the best--now she teases me about him na rin. Ack!

Just dropped by that blog--hah! We still dunno what to do about it. Leni doesn't want her to be interviewed anymore, but Bing and the others say pahirapan siya. Ah. Bahala na si Agnes.

My mom's becoming quite the stage mother. And now she's planning this huge birthday bash for me. Nya. Frankly, I'd be happy (and I bet my friends would too) with just pizza and beer. Oh well. If she wants to, there's no stopping her. At least I get to make The List--only the people I want to be there will be there. No asungots allowed, haha. I'm so mean. Leni and I are planning a sem-ender thing too, same principle applies. May exclusive guestlist with only the people we like--how very P. Diddy. Pati for Christmas party. Mean. Sabagay, they're mean din naman with us. So kanya-kanya na tayo! Hmph.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home