Saturday, May 13, 2006

18...

It's still raining...and all this rain's making me senti...


A lot of times I ask myself if I am just too darn optimistic for my own good. Always trying to look at the bright side, see the good in everything although I am painfully aware that such optimism and hope do not fare so well in such a messed up world like ours. Somehow, I just cannot bring myself to be skeptical and wary of everything that comes my way, despite the many times I've been hurt, disappointed and failed. I look at people who instinctively throw caution to the wind and I feel both sorry and envious of them: Sorry, for those who dare not put their faith in things known and unknown, yet I envy their capability towards indifference and apathy.

I just cannot help but trust, even though past occurences advise otherwise. I guess I trust, partly because I hope for change and patiently wait for the day when failure and disappointment are no more, and partly because I know no other way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:14 AM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home