Monday, August 14, 2006

[bitter]sweet nothings

sitting at home. eating panna cotta. listening to annie lennox. just watching blankly as my 4-year-old sister took two swigs of my strawberry beer. it's a funny sight.

some of them want to use you...some of them want to get used by you...some of them want to abuse you...some of them want to be abused...

there's something unsettling yet funny about bawling one's eyes out, wearing a surgical hat, inside a surgical instruments room. a very nice man is telling jokes nearby. he has an uncanny resemblance with Erap.

make a wish...take a chance...make a change...and breakaway...

i can only say that a lot of crazy things has happened throughout the past week. i'm in no mood to discuss in detail, however. God.

i would like to thank you...for showing me...a part of myself that i have never seen...

i sucks to miss out on a lot of things, and in many ways. it sucks even more to not be able to do anything about it.

hate me today...hate me tomorrow...hate me in ways...ways hard to swallow....

there's definitely going to be a tattoo when i come home. thanks, miami ink :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home