Saturday, December 09, 2006

hollow [wo]man

"I'm sorry if I bothered you...again." Was that supposed to make me feel better--or guilty? Well, it doesn't, because it's the truth. You did bother me, and I feel like I'm wasting my time going in circles in your sorry little game.Wait--let me rephrase that: wasting my life, should I say. Because that's exactly how it feels. I feel like everytime I've gone back to being normal, being just me, you just find a small rip in my fabric of happiness and just manage to shred me apart into pieces. I hate you for doing that, but I guess I hate myself too for allowing you the pleasure of breaking my spirit every single time. For allowing you to take away from me the control of my own life that I've been striving so hard to get.For dragging my inner weaknesses out despite my efforts to play it cool and unaffected on the outside. I'm tired, frustrated and sad--all thanks to you. Most of all, I'm just so hollow --you hollowed me out and took everything inside of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home