Tuesday, December 11, 2007

kalokohan lang.

It's that time of the month again that permits me to be the moodiest, grumpiest and bitchiest I am capable of being. Felt like being a rebel today so I did, moping around the house in all-black, grunting one-line answers in a please-stop-bugging-me tone. I just figured that if they're going to treat me like the teenager that I am not, fine, I'll give them teenager if that's what they want.

Too bad for the nice good kick my conscience is very nicely bending ala Beckham into my head, screaming, "That's not helping, stupid!" Oh well.

Got myself a brand new addicting habit, thanks to Dax. Every morning for the past three days, the first thing I do after getting out of bed is to head to the living room and lie underneath the Christmas tree, let my mind wander in the illusion of twinkling lights. I'm heading to the mountains in a couple of weeks and I can't wait to do it under a big-ass pine tree in the snow, see what happens.

Yun lang. Wala ako sa mood to make sense eh. I just wanted to distract myself from all the grating voices swimming in my head (shuuuuut uuuuuuup!).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home