Saturday, June 04, 2005

Countdown to Schooldays...

Everybody at home's sick. Well, everyone except me. I'm pretty sure the weird weather's behind all of it--stormy this moment, hot and humid the next. Wow, and it's only going to get better. I'm sarcastic.

I'm going back to school in a couple of days, so I'm making the most of today and tomorrow. My happy days are numbered!

I being lazing off my Martha Stewart ever since my relatives arrived. I haven't been cooking, cleaning and fixing up things for a while. I haven't even started on the flower seeds I bought a couple of weeks ago--I was thinking that it's just going to be useless since it's already raining and the water overload is just going to kill the plants (my sister's just going to say "Excuses,excuses!", haha).

Well, it's just 11am and I've still got a whole day to go. We're going to the Baywalk later to catch the sunset, then maybe to Star City afterwards. Time to relive my childhood, haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home