Friday, August 05, 2005

Rainy days and Fridays

Hindi na naman ako pumasok sa Arch 72. Now there's a quiz on Tuesday. I've really got to get my act going, I don't wanna flunk the last subjects I have left. Promise talaga, after the UP-FEU game tomorrow (UP Fight!), I'm seriously going to study like hell.

I'm officially an SA for HTC now. That means a little more work. Ok lang, but it's too bad I won't be able to join the first huge project. I have an exam on the 20th, so I can't go to the Baguio trip...not unless they bump it again, which I doubt they will. Sayang money. Oh well, at least there's still AF Week and Arkiweek to look forward to. I just hope the Floor Center people come around and make up their friggin' minds about the sponsorship.

Hindi rin natuloy yung audition namin for Cravings this evening--Noel felt that we weren't ready yet kasi it was our first time to practice today. Buti na lang the people from Cravings agreed to push it to Thursday. At least we can polish up our set, as in perfect it. I really hope we get in--imagine, a regular gig on Fridays. Yeah.

Got rained on on my way home, had to wait for almost an hour in the taxi line. Buti na lang someone kept me company. Well, sort of. :p Kilig ako, hehe.

Oh, well, bed's calling me na. I'm waking up early tomorrow to get tix for the game, then Anna and I are watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (We HEART Johnny!) to pass the time till 4pm. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home