Saturday, August 06, 2005

Very English. Nosebleed. Very Angsty.

Just came home from the game. We lost to friggin' FEU. Grrr. How I wish I could walk up to that Arwind Santos, give him that somethin' somethin' that he deserves and wipe that cocky smirk of his ugly face. He didn't even play that well. Hmph. Had dinner with Jay and Anna at Taco Bell. Wasn't very hungry though--probably lost my appetite on the shitty officiating by nincompoops calling themselves referees. Tried to make myself happy with endorphin-laden chocolate mousse from Cafe Adriatico. Didn't work , though. Oh well, that's that. I hope Ateneo fucking loses tomorrow.

Probably the only highlight of my day was Johnny Depp and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I don't remember the last time I cried so hard on a movie that's rated GP. I lost it 30 minutes into the movie, when Charlie's senile grandma said, "Nothing's impossible, Charlie." Boy, that line sent my tear ducts into overdrive. Great movie, I recommend it to everyone who's had enough of the freak show that we call government--it's a nice change form all the noise, the banter, the finger-pointing and whatnot. Maybe what everyone needs is a healthy dose of chocolate. Have a break, have a Kitkat. Or something like that.

UP FIGHT!!!

Comment of the day:
"Very English. Nosebleed."--Anna V.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home