Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm Baaaack....

Wooh. Thank God I'm finally out of that crappy mood rut I've been in for the past couple of days. I'm a little tired--after all, it's always tiring going against your own self--but I'm ok. Thank God. Not even seeing that ex-app who thinks she's all that can dampen my spirits. Hah!

Watched the La Salle-Ateneo game yesterday with my sis and her new "Guy". La Salle won, of course. It's funny how I'm always teasing Anna about her school getting creamed by their archrivals, but deep inside I'm rooting for Greenie and co.--Go, TY! Haha. I was even wearing the same shade of green as the coaching staff (loser,hehe), and when Keboy saw me he went, "Ikaw ba 'yan??? Green ba yan???" *lol*

Tomorrow's another interview day. I have to get up super early to make the 8 AM panel. I hope to God it's not going to rain. I mean, I like how cool the weather is, but I don't appreciate getting my feet wet all the time. But everything's good, and like I said, this mood isn't going away anytime soon. Then again, there's Barubs and his people. Oh well. We all can't have our cake and eat it too, right?

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home