Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Another Blah Day

Another blah day to start what seems to be a blah week in the making. Ate lunch out and went to school just to find out there was no class. Talked with the bosses about presentation due Friday. Pigged out, smoked my lungs dry. Found out about things I wish I hadn't, dished out things I wished I didn't know in the first place. Burned the little cash I have along the way--paycheck got "confiscated". Came home late and found out about the change in plans about tomorrow, fried remaining brain cells on senseless and stupid TV. Sat down to blog, got kinda pissed off with a couple of things. Freaking internet not as it's all hyped up to be. Highlight of the day: Bruce Quebral biking around Arki. And pretend-driving my black BMW. How pathetic.

It's my fucking blog. I'll write whatever I fucking want to write. Pwede ba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home