Sunday, September 11, 2005

UP Pride and Whatnot

The UP MBT lost it's last game to UE yesterday, thus losing the chance for a Final Four appearance in this year's UAAP games. Ang sad. You could see from their faces how much they wanted it, and after, how much it hurt not to have had it. Ultimately, kinulang lang talaga. My lolo says kulang sa practice, my sister says kulang sa puso. I think otherwise. Siguro it's true what they say--if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. Nevertheless, I'm still proud of the team, the true Maroon that I am, and I know this will open doors--greater ones, maybe--for all of them. Mami-miss ko nga lang si Jino. :p

I was so tired yesterday I woke up at 11am today. Woke up late and missed my meeting with Foom and the clients. We were supposed to go to Nasugbu for an ocular. Uh-oh. I wonder what I can do to make it up to them?

Jon and I were texting yesterday. He's an AFlicant. Or was one. Now he's a member, soon as he gets on his 70's garb and gets dunked in Induction. He was saying how impossible it was for him not to love AF after all that he's been through in the applicaiton period. And what surprised me was him thanking me for everything I'd done for him during that time. I never really saw it like that, but I appreciate him saying it. It was the first time anybody ever said that to me, and although I'm still thinking about what I did exactly, it's pretty sweet.

It's Monday again tomorrow, and I don't know whether I'll be in school or not. I don't have a class, but I'm thinking of doing some stuff in school. Pag sinipag ako.

Ang dami kong gustong gawin, but it frustrates me to not have the money nor the time to do it. Hay, the biggest dilemma of my life.

P.S.
In yesterday's game, someone from UE was holding this poster that said, "UE toh, san ka pa?"
Sarap sagutin ng, "UP, baket?!?"

Another funny poster from my witty and kupal-but-asteeg co-Isko's: "FINALS Nyo, QUIZ lang namin!" Wahahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger the little monster said...

ha! sobarng disagree ako! madaming kulang sa UP. kulang ng pera para makaakit ng bagong players, kulang ng resources para hanapin sila in the first place, kulang din ng magandang gyma at kung ano-ano pa para pagandahin ang mga bagay-bagay. kulang ng talent at kulang ng lalim ang bench. pero the one thing that's not kulang sa UP ay puso. yun nga lang ang bumubuhay sa kanila. kung skills din lang, siguro kasama tayo ng NU sa ilalim pero pure heart galing na lang kay nestor david at kay marvin cruz na career talaga bawat game. si marvin kahit inaapi ng mga tao dahil di daw marunong magpointguard, patay kung patay talaga bawat game. puso na lang galing kay jino na api din dahil pero turn-over lang daw alam. tsaka sa lahat ng bench player ng UP kahit 2 sec/game lang, kita mo na gusto talaga makatulng. hehe sorry emote ang comment ko pero talaga, dyan ata sa issue na yan lalabas ang aking pagka-maroon-blooded! hehe :p

5:07 AM, September 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home