Friday, September 09, 2005

Oi!

Normally I'd say, thank God it's Friday. But the week doesn't end for me, or so it seems. I've still got a ton of work to do tomorrow (minus the time I'm sooo willing to siksik just to see the Maroons play for probably the last time this season), and there's the site visit with the clients on Sunday. On Sunday! Even God had a break on Sunday. But not this girl. Hay.

Was excited to finally get the paycheck, too bad it's kinda confusing so I can't touch it just yet. Wek! Too bad, I'm going broke--and it's just been a couple of weeks into September. Tsk-tsk.

It's been a pretty eventful week--AF interviews (haha, says my successful mean self), class, no-class, cramming for lectures, Sarah's and getting drunk with the Badings, whew. Tonight, I get a little break from it all, but it's only a few hours till morning comes and I have to go on with my stress-plagued life. Haynako. Not even in the mood to blog properly, can you tell? Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home