Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What is it with Green boys?

Actually enjoyed my day--in spite of doing nothing and BI-ing people to do the same, haha. Got a Chinese bracelet from *toot*--for love and happiness daw. Twas pretty nice. I'm thinking should I keep it or pass it on to a guy friend of mine (who shall remain nameless), so he gets a little luckier in that aspect. Har.

Passed by SC today to succumb to my manggang hilaw craving and bumped into this guy from Pinoy Big Brother. I don't get why people are going noodles about him, he wasn't even that cute. Parang efem pa. Nya.

Haha. Just remembered Jon and his story. Baduy mo, tsong! But whatever works for you, suportahan ta ka. You and Level 9, who still hasn't done good on the thing Guy Friend and I made him promise. Hoy! Sige ka, you're in for a major headache if you don't do it soon. Tsk-tsk.

Marcos passed by Arki today. In fairness, he wasn't anything like the other AF alumni. He actually made me laugh a while instead of making my blood boil, like when the others are around. Good for you, pare. Hat party tayo! :p And Maebs--funny shit. She actually made my morning happy. LQ na toh!

Mama's arriving in a little over a week. Have to clean up my stuff before she gets here. Weekend, promise. Still haven't gotten Anna her grad gift. Weekend din, swear. It's The Dancing Siomai's birthday on Sunday. Hoy! I hope you get the birthday gift you want for your 21st--we all know what it is! Happy Birthday, Greenie!

Later. Gotta get back to work or I'm toast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home