Wednesday, March 22, 2006

On the hammock. On a beach.

That's where I wish I was right now. Hay....

Been doing nothing much since my last day of Span 10. No, actually, been hanging out a lot pala. Oz-ing with Leni and Pia. Crosswords with the Big Bosses. Sarah's (on more occasions than I can count) with both old and new friends. Yup. Been busy, in fact, now that I think about it.

The reality of Graduation really is sinking in, with talks of sablais, rehearsals, etc. The thought of not marching actually did cross my mind a couple of times, until Bing, Aki and other people persuaded me to do it. Guess they're right--when else would I experience such a thing? Besides, I got around to thinking that if I'm not doing it for myself, I'm doing it for Mama. She deserves it, to say the least. So I'm trudging to SM in a couple of weeks to look at pretty little dresses and shoes (which I'll probably end up regretting wearing in the sweltering April heat of Graduation Day). For Mama.

But not after I soak up the UVs with AF friends! We're beach-ing at Lozzie's in Batangas a couple of weekends from now. Don't know why, for someone who knows absolutely nothing of swimming, I'm always excited at the thought of going to the beach and being in that much water. Must've fried my brain cells with all those summers spent trying to achieve the perfect tan. Hehe.

My brain isn't churning out much sense today, so off I go. Must be the tons of ice cream I ate this afternoon. Or the aftershock of all the bottles of San Mig Light I've consumed the past couple of weeks.

Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home