Sunday, May 14, 2006

16...

The sun is up....and I've got so many things to do..
It's all right, it's okay...
-Bamboo, New Day
Waking up to a sunshiny morning gives me the feeling that everything's back on track. I'm instantly aware of the things I have to do, and there's a lot, considering I've only a couple more weeks before I leave. Also, the angsty-ranty feeling I've had last night kind of just...floated away. Nice.

Perhaps something that triggered this newfound happy-mellow feeling is the realization that there remain really nice, wonderful people in the world. It's nice to know that not everyone is out to get you--or on your nerves, at least.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

8:14 AM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home