Sunday, October 08, 2006

my much needed break.

Had dinner and coffee with Leni, Foom and Lexi (fresh from Bora, hehe) last Thursday. It was a total Girls' Night Out--haha. It was nice to catch up with old friends after what seemed like forever (which is actually a little more like 3 1/2 months). I really, really missed times like that, especially when I was in the States and I had no one to do stuff like that with. And it was my first real night out since coming back (which is more than I could say about my sister, who's out like three times a week, drinking and partying with her friends, ugh).

It was a little bit of the nice little break that I felt I needed, after the past couple of weeks that were just sooooo stressful for me in terms of everything. I still haven't quite gotten over my mopey, depressed phase--there's still a lot of things in my mind which, for the life of me, I just can't seem to stop thinking and worrying about. Soon, I hope.

I guess it hasn't been completely the same since I came back. Well, some things are, but some aren't. Siguro I'm just keeping in check all my realizations when I was there and just seeing things differently because of that. Does it make sense? Maybe not. Basta, it's hard to explain. Alam ko na yun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home