Thursday, August 11, 2005

Burn

If today was any indication how work will be like for the rest of the year, then I'm so fucking gonna die before I turn 23. Words can't even describe how absolutely exhausted I am. Imagine sitting in front of the PC from 9 AM to 8 PM? Good God, help me. If only I didn't desperately need to vent out and blog, you wouldn't catch me dead typing away on the keypad. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy what I'm doing and I do like the people I work with. Lucky me, harhar. I'm just dead tired, that's all.

Tomorrow's another hectic rainy day. I have to be in school early to photocoy OHPs, make sure the presentation CDs are burned, check on the equipment reservation, study for a quiz, rehearse for the night's auditions, pay the bills. If I had time in between to take a leak, I'd be the luckiest girl on Earth. Thinking about it's enough to tire me out even more. Goodness.

I look forward to the weekend--even though I've got a huge test to cram for. It'll be welcome rest, as I hope next week will be, and the week after....

Then again, knowing how my life feeds on stress and crashing and burning, maybe not. Oh well.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home