Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Love in time of whapak

Just got home from Noel's where IB2I had rehearsals for Friday's audition. Bing and Foom were there (and Bogart too, of course), and as usual with your usual dose of San Mig Strong Ice comes your unusual dose of talk about, what else, love. For some reason, all our drinking sessions almost always ends up as if it came straight from a Joe D' Mango Love Notes thingy. Makes one wonder--are we in love with the idea of being in love? Damn.

I know a couple of people who are. And I've probably been at some points in my life. But it's a different thing when your conversations automatically veer into the direction of that topic, the L word. Especially when the people involved are there to give their two cents worth.

A friend and a friend. Hmm. For once, I'm not quite repulsed by the idea of the two of them together (unlike, say, a recent experience involving other friends). I'm kind of curiously excited by the idea. Who knows? We'll see.

As for me, I've gotten a little past that thing I said in my previous entry. And I've reconciled with another issue. So pretty much, I'm doing just fine. There's just this other thing concerning someone in particular that's got me worried. Still. God, I hope it works out just fine for um...that person. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home