Monday, August 08, 2005

Friends

Just got home from school. It's been raining like hell the past week. I actually like the cold, I just wish it came with sunshine. Oh well. I guess this is not the right weather for a single girl out about town. Hah. Got this quiz tomorrow which I haven't really studied for. I tried to, but my mind just ain't functioning right with all that's whirling around inside it.

I'm glad Ton's been so nice about the AF sponsorship thingy--I hope Jon will be too. Ever sinc that pseudo-fiasco with Floor Center, I'm kinda relieved that things seem to be falling into place now.

Got news about an old "friend" from another friend. I don't really wanna discuss it though. It kinda makes me feel weird inside--like a little bothered and hurt. But as all friends must, I know I gotta get over this "weird feeling" and just be happy for that certain person. It's not gonna be easy, but I'm gonna do my best.

Ikaw naman. You worry me so. You're just starting out, man, you gotta start it right. I worry that you don't seem to know exactly where to go, and how to go about it. Worried you might be in trouble one of these days when things are just starting to look up. I'm here when you need me, you know that. All you gotta do is ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home