Sunday, September 25, 2005

Epiphany Girl (almost)

Spent Friday night with Epiphany Boy and Epiphany Jr., haha. It amazes me how three very different people can have so much in common. And no, it wasn't just the San Mig Lights.

I was actually supposed to go to a friend's party but changed my mind at the last minute. Even the idea of free food and free booze couldn't get my mind off the stuff I've been thinking of lately, which is a lot. It was nice to hang out with EB and EJ (wow, new nicknames!) and just talk. I needed that.

On one hand, EB's still high on his newfound "epiphany". I'm not too sure what to think of it, though, for I've heard things that kind of messes up the equation. I just pray things get cleared up pretty soon. I wouldn't want to hang out with the Grinch come Christmas time, which, in my projection of events may be make or break time for my good friend EB.

EJ on the other hand finally decided to make things happen. He's leaving school to take a little break before getting into another one to finally pursue his music. I'm for Berkeley, even if I am going to miss my "anak" (haha). Anyways, he says we still have 6 months to enjoy before he finally has to make the decision. He has an interesting job now but vows to still hang out with his boyfriend and the "teddy bear". And let's not forget the lovely Marla (onion rings, anyone?). Guess he really did prove me wrong about a lot of things, and I'm happy.

Both also got me thinking about stuff--about him, in particular. EJ's right--I really shouldn't be too scared and keep an open mind and an open heart. I'm learning. Like I told EJ, I guess I was just too caught up in trying so desperately to un-label myself that I end up actually doing the opposite. Hay. Me and my praning head.

I'm not quite the epiphany girl, as I'd like to be, but I feel like I'm getting there. Slow but sure, slow but sure.

Till the next "threesome". Haha.


Pahabol...Congrats, Greenie. I knew your wish would come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home