Saturday, March 25, 2006

Guilt.

It's hard enough having to make a difficult, possibly life-changing decison. Having to bulldoze someone's heart over with it is a completely different matter.

Why is it so damn hard to get things to go completely the way we want them to?

After figuring in a more than a couple of flop decisions-turned-mishaps, I promised myself never to do or say something that could possibly bring me back to that sore point in my life. But here I am again. Ironic--for someone who always wants to be on everyone's good side, I never fail to disappoint.

The eternal people-pleaser has become the perpetual disappointer.

And to think that just a few days ago, I was atop my high horse, congratulating myself for a job well done. Little did I know that I was all alone in my shining moment, hearing inaudible cheers from a crowd that wasn't even there.

Pity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home