Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ho-hum.

Another eventless (un-eventful?) day. Just hanging out here in the office, 700 bucks poorer--ang mahal ng sablay! Got my allowance from Daddy yesterday, so I finally have money for the beach trip. Foomy says we'll be getting sweldo soon--that's going to my Bora fund. Anna's planning the trip, but I'm just laying back--call me when we're actually going na. :p

Need to find a Filipiniana dress for the Graduation. Got the shoes already (thank God for 1st quarter sales!). I'm actually pretty excited now, after debating yesterday whether to go or not to go.

Beach na beach na ko. As in. Especially today, when it's just so freaking hot outside. Bakit ang tagal ng April 7, ha? BAKEEET?

Been thinking about it--I really, really gotta start saving up. It's pointless having a job and not having the money to show for it. Besides, plane fare's super expensive these days what with VAT and all that extra fees sh*t. Wonder how much I can save till Christmas? I'm thinking of spending my holidays in Napa, if my folks aren't planning on coming home. Guess that probably means not going shopping too much, staying at home often, etc. Am I up for the challenge? We'll see.

Ho-hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home